Our town centre is welcoming visitors, shoppers and workers back with (socially distanced) open arms! Many shops have used the lockdown time to adapt and develop new product lines, spruce up their shops, or develop new delivery services, so that our town centre remains a vibrant and friendly place to shop and visit.
Our September highlights include:
- Bloom.Space Rugby has begun work on the town’s first co-working space in North Street.
- Goody Two Shoes expanded their business by selling balloons and party decorations.
- The Toolshed Café in Caldecott Park reopened with local baker Hatty Bakewell’s.
- A new business Vintage Gelato began fitting out their shop on Church Street.
- Hunts Bookshop expanded its Games Workshop range.
- Cave bar is due to open in the former Pharmacea premises on High Street.