With the COVID-shaped shadow looming over festivities, Christmas may well be very different for retailers, business owners and shoppers this year. With less than 70 days to go, Maybe interviewed 14,000 people and found that for 31% of respondents staying safe where they shop is their number one priority and 65% have already started their Christmas shopping.
In Rugby town centre our highlights this month include:
- Bespoke Hairdressing received the Phorest Client Experience Award for 2020.
- Perry Appleton Risk Services rebranded to Appletons
- The Rugby Hotel has received the ‘We’re Good To Go’ accreditation from Visit Britain for their COVID-19 measures.
- Yum Yum World opened a new glow in the dark soft play tennis area.
- Gallachers of Rugby has moved to new larger premises (still in Regent Street.)
- Vintage Gelato opened on Church Street.