It may be lockdown still but love is still in the air in Rugby. Our local shops and businesses are going out of their way to ensure that we can still show partners, family and friends that we care about them. It is essential that we all do the right thing for Rugby. We know so many people and businesses are making huge sacrifices to contribute towards controlling this pandemic. Let’s continue to do our part in ensuring we minimise its impact on Rugby by minimising the number of people we see, washing our hands regularly, wearing a face covering and keeping a distance from others.
Some of our town highlights this month include:
- Edward Knights were voted the Best Estate Agent in Rugby by Right Move.
- Terracotta featured in The Times The Best Boutiques To Shop Online During Lockdown.
- Rugby Advertiser featured Hunt’s Bookshop’s Books For Children Fund which aims to raise £1,000 to give children from low income families new books.
- Complete estate agents celebrated their 16th anniversary of their first business in Rugby.
- Negrills Caribbean takeaway in partnership with Nu Gen Care delivered food parcels to local vulnerable families.
- Uber Eats gave Hill Murry a Local Legends badgefor being a popular takeaway choice.
- Baylis & Peet hairdressers launched a new online shop.
- Our round up of 14 ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day can be viewed here.