Entries are open for brand new food awards, that will celebrate the very best of the food and drink scene in Warwickshire.
The inaugural Foodie Awards 2021 will recognise businesses across the sector, from artisan producers to chefs, street food traders, restaurants and bars.
- Farm Shop
- Artisan Drink Producer
- Artisan Food Producer
- Newcomer (established within 18 months of launch of awards)
- Independent Food/Drink Retailer
- Pub or Bar of the Year
- Restaurant of the Year
- Chef or Cook of the Year – Sponsored by Aubrey Allen
- Best Food/Drink Experience
- Street Food Trader of the Year
- Café/Coffee Shop of the Year
- Food Champion (People’s award) – Sponsored by The Courier
- COVID-19 Resilience Award – in partnership with Visit Coventry.
These will be judged by a mixture of respected figures in the local food and drink scene, as well as public votes, with the awards focused on quality, passion, great taste and personality.
The Foodie Awards will also be raising money for The Trussell Trust network of eight food banks in Coventry and Warwickshire. Check out the website for more details and how to apply.